Our Australian students come from local, state, and national locations. While local students can travel on one of several bus-routes, students from further afield can choose to stay on campus in our dormitory, or with a local family in a homestay arrangement. Students wishing to enter the Hills Golf Academy must complete a separate form, which assesses their golfing level and contains the relevant fee schedules.
|Title||Content||Version||File Type||Download Link|
|2020 Calendar||Calendar of events and key dates for 2020||1.0||Click to download|
|2019 Calendar||Calendar of events and key dates for 2019||1.0||Click to download|
|2019 Australian Fees||1.1||Click to download|
|Disability (enrolment)||1.0||Click to download|
|Domestic Application Form||1.0||Click to download|
|Enrolment Policy||1.0||Click to download|
|HEF Child Risk Management||1||Click to download|
|Instrumental Music Program Resource Order Form||MUSIC RESOURCE ORDER FORM||1.0||Click to download|
Return these forms when completed to:
Hills International College
PO Box 1
Jimboomba Qld Australia 4280.
A $600 enrolment application fee is required at time of application. Upon enrolment, $500 will be credited to the student’s balance from this fee. A representative of the College will contact you to arrange for an Assessment Interview. The following documents are required before an assessment interview can be booked:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of most recent school report;
- Copy of Year 3, 5, 7 & 9 Literacy & Numeracy Test results (if applicable);
- Signed Code of Conduct Form;
- Completed Student Information Form;
- Completed Golf Academy Enrolment Forms (if applicable);
- Completed & signed Dormitory Enrolment Form (if applicable); and
- Signed Last Page of Dormitory Handbook (if applicable).